Submitted V1.2 to the MarketplacePosted on December 12, 2010
Just submitted V1.2 to the Marketplace.
This update conisists mainly of usability fixes from the feedback I got on V1.0.
Thanks for the feedback so far
Will let you know once it’s gone through the Marketplace review process and it’s available… Can take several days
The changes are:
- Selectable upload service in blog config and blog settings dialog
- Image selections in configuration showed wrong “upload size” and “default image size” in config screen.
- Lock config screen once it’s configured (except password, url and media upload service selection)
- Removed (i) button on title and added a menu item to change tags/categories and blog settings instead. (Metro Consistency)
- Added “clean” formatting button for font color and background.
- Several small fixes in RichText editor selection (More consistent to Wp7 default).
- Removed trial mode for now as it has a design flaw.
Because of this I decided I remove it for now. Might come back in the next release.
Posted with BloghuB for Windows Phone 7